Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome to Walnut Grove Science Club 2010-2011

Welcome to Science Club! I am Pamela Foster. I am new to the Walnut Grove district and am excited to get a new year started. This is my 6th year teaching science. I have my BS in Chemistry and Secondary Education from Southwest Baptist University, and my MS in Educational Administration from Southwest Baptist University. I am hoping to explore some great opportunities this year in expanding our students knowledge and application of science. I began the year out with a bang...by starting an entirely new class offered...Forensic Science. It has been fun constructing this class and I am excited to incorporate real professionals from outside the school setting. If you ever have any questions please feel free to email me or call. Thank you for your support this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment